Statutes – Tel Aviv Port Parking Lots
Statutes – Tel Aviv Port Parking Lot
- Otzar Marine Industries Ltd. (Hereinafter “The Company”) operates in the Tel-Aviv Port a paid parking lot that operates 24/7 and is designated for Tel-Aviv Port visitors.
- The parking lot is to be used for parking purposes only in accordance with the marked spaces.
- The driver of the vehicle entering the parking lot undertakes to follow the instructions of the road signs, the parking markings and the markings of the curb stones in the parking area, as well as to follow the instructions of the Company’s representatives and/or parties operating on its behalf.
- Entrance to the parking lot grants rights to park in the designated spaces only and does not include any security services, including non-applicability of the provisions of the Security Guard Law 5727-1967.
- The Company and/or parties operating on its behalf is not responsible for any damage and/or loss of any kind to vehicles and/or contents of vehicles and/or physical loss caused by any reason.
- The Company is not responsible for parking tickets issued by the Israeli police and/or the Local Authority for parking violations of traffic laws in the parking lot premises.
- When parking the vehicle, make sure that the handbrake is raised and that the vehicle is locked. Do not leave valuables in the car.
- Buses, trucks and trailers are not permitted to enter and/or park in the parking area, except by individual prior arrangement with the parking lot manager for the Company.
- The Company may place a Denver lock on any vehicle that is parked without permission and/or in violation of the instructions.
- The parking lot is not intended for use as an overnight parking lot. The company will be entitled to imprison a vehicle that remains in the parking lot overnight, and in the case of a repeat violation, even prevent it from entering the parking lot. It is clarified that this does not exempt from payment of parking fees for the actual parking time in accordance with the customary parking rates. [“Overnight Parking” – a vehicle that is in the parking lot at 5:00 a.m. and that remains in the parking lot for more than 4 consecutive hours].
- Without derogating from the specified above, a vehicle that remains in the parking lot for more than 24 hours – will be towed and charged for the payment of parking fees for the actual duration of the parking until the vehicle is removed from the parking lot in accordance with the usual parking rates.
- The Company may, at its discretion and according to its needs and/or according to the instructions of the relevant authorities, close the entrance gates to the parking lot and prevent the entry of vehicles.
- The parking rates are published on the signs posted at the entrances to the parking lot. The Company will be entitled to change the rates from time to time and at its discretion.
- You can pay the parking fees using one of the automatic payment machines positioned in the parking lot area (with cash or credit card), or when leaving the parking lot (with a credit card only), or via one of the apps that allow payment of parking fees based on the signs throughout the parking lot.
- Disabled persons who are in possession of a disabled parking permit are entitled to park free of charge, subject to and without derogating from any other provision in these regulations. It is clarified that the right to park free of charge is contingent on the holder of the ticket using the vehicle himself (or uses an attendant who picks it up or drives it). If a disabled vehicle is used by a person other than the holder of the disabled parking permit – full rate will be charged for the parking based on the standard parking rates, and in the event of a repeated violation the Company will even be entitled to prevent the vehicle from entering the parking lot. It is clarified that overnight parking of a disabled vehicle is prohibited, and the specified in these regulations regarding night parking will apply accordingly to parking of a disabled vehicle.
- Without derogating from any other provision in these regulations, in the event of a violation of the regulations and/or the instructions of the Company representatives, the Company will be entitled to impound the vehicles and/or demand handling fees and/or prevent the vehicles from entering the parking lot, all at the sole discretion of the Company.
- Use of the parking lot constitutes consent to the terms specified in these statutes.
- The Company will be entitled to change the statutes and/or establish other provisions from time to time and at its discretion.